Simple and Easy Homemade Refried Beans
This is another way to quickly, easily make refried beans...tastes so much better than canned! Although, my cousin raised in Texas says the butter should be replaced by lard...I'll leave that up to you!
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, directions
- Place first four ingredients, plus 1/2 cup of cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION