- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together flour and salt.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients .
- Add olive oil, melted butter, water, milk, and egg.
- Fold dry ingredients into liquids to form a dough, about 10 minutes.
- Tear off pieces of dough, make a long rope, ring ends of "rope" together to make a circle.
- Place circle on greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with milk.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until simit become a golden brown color and crispy on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!