Silky Simple Chocolate Mousse
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Combine in food processor or blender the sugar, cocoa powder, coffee granules, and chocolate chips.
- Add the boiling water and blend until smooth.
- Then add the vanilla and eggs and blend for 15 seconds more.
- Pour into a pretty bowl or individual dishes.
- Chill for at least 3 hours and serve with whipped cream!
Join The Conversation