Silken Chocolate Pots With Shiraz Syrup
- Ready In:
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 1 cup shiraz wine
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- dark chocolate shavings, for serving
- Heat 1 cup of the cream in a small saucepan until almost simmering, remove and stir in chocolate until melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Whip remaining 1 cup of cream until soft peaks form, fold in chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into 6 serving glasses, refrigerate until set. (approx 2 hours).
- For the syrup: Combine the shiraz and sugar in a small saucepan & heat gently, stirring until sugar dissolves. Bring to a gentle simmer and turn off heat immediately. Cool to room temperature, stir in berries 1 hour before serving.
- To serve: Carefully, pile the soaked berries into the serving glasses (over the chocolate mix) and drench with syrup. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!