- Ready In:
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add garlic and anchovies to cook for about 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and turn off heat.
- Add parsley and black ground pepper; mix together.
- Toss anchovy sauce with hot pasta and sprinkle with cheese; serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!