- Ready In:
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dill weed
- Saute shrimp in half the butter for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Saute mushrooms in remaining butter. Add onion and garlic, stirring until tender.
- Add flour, consomme, milk, and wine. Whisk to combine and cook until thick.
- Add catsup and worcestershire to this mixture.
- Remove from heat and blend in sour cream and dill.
- Add shrimp to mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice or linguine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!