SHRIMP SOUP WITH COCONUT MILK
photo by antonetroajer
- Ready In:
- 300 g shrimp
- 13 1⁄2 ounces coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup capsicum, chopped
- 2 no roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, raw (CORIANDER)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- In a pan heat oil, add chopped garlic and cook until the color changes slightly orange.
- Add chopped onion, bell pepper and cook until onion becomes soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes become partially soft.
- Add shrimp, coriander powder, red chili powder, chopped cilantro and cook until the shrimp gets cooked thoroughly.
- Add coconut milk and bring it to a boil. Turn off the heat and transfer it to a soup bowl immediately. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mom and a food blogger. I love to cook delicious food every single day. I experiment with recipes and specialize in making a complex recipe, simple.