1. 1. Position the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch round baking pan with a baking parchment or wax paper round and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. 2. In a food processor, puree the cottage cheese and ricotta cheese until velvety smooth, at least 3 minute.
3. 3. add the neufchatel cheese, eggs, stevia, vanilla, lemon juice and salt. pulse just until completely smooth. (about 30 seconds) Pour into the prepped pan.
4. 4. Place a large roasting pan in preheated oven. add the filled cheesecake pan into the roasting pan. carefully pour 1/1 inch BOILING water into the roasting pan. (Must be boiling water otherwise BAD things could happen!) Bake until the cheesecake is just starting to pull away from the sides of the pan. (40-50 min) cool completely on rack then cover with plastic and refrigerate at least 24 hours and up to 2 days.
5. 5. To unmold the cake, cover the pan with tightly stretched plastic wrap; then place a plate on top. Invert the pan and tap gently to release the cake. Remove parchment. Place a cake plate on the cake and invert so that the cake is right side up. Press the graham cracker crumbs around the sides of cake.