1. Brown ground beef and drain fat. Season with the taco seasoning packet (according to directions on the packet). Stir in 1/4 cup of taco sauce and remove from heat.
2. Chop lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Layer in the bottom of the bowl.
3. Top with tomato, avocado and lime juice.
4. Continue layering: seasoned beef, drained beans, shredded cheese, mushrooms, jalapenos, and black olives.
5. Mix the ranch dressing and sour cream. (Note: I use the packet of ranch dressing mix. Make according to directions, replacing half the mayo with sour cream. Mix in a little taco sauce for some kick!).
6. Top with the sour cream-ranch dressing, serve with tortilla chips, and enjoy!