Sesame Seared Tuna With Dynamite Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
It is easy to make and delicious. I like it better than any of the versions I've had in restaurants. It also looks gorgeous on the plate when you cut against the grain and fan it out.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup white sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup black sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon miso, sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 pieces tuna, loin (about 8 oz each)
- vegetable-oil cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Place a large nonstick pan over high heat until hot.
- Combine sesame seeds and miso in a bowl along with sesame oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Lightly salt tuna; dredge in sesame-wasabi mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium and place tuna in pan. Sear until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Flip; cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes.
- Drizzle with the dynamite sauce.
- Dynamite Sauce:.
- Whisk the ingredients together until well blended.
- Store in fridge.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION