Easy and tasty side dish from Cooking Light, May 2001
- Ready In:
- 36 asparagus spears
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Snap off tough ends of the asparagus spears. Combine asparagus and the remaining ingredients in a jelly-roll pan, turning asparagus to coat.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp-tender, turn once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a quick and tasty veggie to have with our chicken. I am not a huge fan of sesame oil, but there was such a little amount that it did not overpower the asparagus. I have some thick asparagus so cooked it for 15 minutes to get them tender and sprinkled a little sea salt on it when it came out of the oven. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.1Reply
see 4 more