Sesame Ginger Broccoli
This is a nice addition to Asian themed meals. If you do not like hot/spicy, cut back on the red pepper flakes.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- Stir the first 7 ingredients together.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stir in soy sauce mixture until thoroughly heated, coating well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation