Seared Salmon With Lime Butter
- Ready In:
- Spray a large cast-iron skillet or stainless steel skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add half of the butter, and let it melt.
- The pan should be hot enough that the butter bubbles but doesn’t brown.
- Add in the salmon, skin side down and top it with half the lime juice and half of the salt.
- Sear the salmon (cook it without moving it) for about 5 minutes until it starts to cook through.
- Add the remaining half of the butter to the pan and flip the salmon.
- Decrease the heat slightly; top the salmon with the rest of the lime juice and a little more salt.
- Cook it for 3-5 minutes until the salmon flakes easily and is cooked through.
- Remove the salmon to a plate and top it with any pan drippings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!