- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Mix Meatball ingredients together (1st 8 ingred.), form into meatballs.
- Place meatballs on cookie sheet lined with foil (EASY clean-up!) and bake at 350 until meatballs are done.
- Mix together preserves, mushrooms and barbecue sauce.
- Place meatballs in a crock pot and pour sauce over.
- Cook on low until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are amazing! You would think with 10oz of apricot preserves it would be too sweet, but it has just the right amount of sweetness to compliment the tang of the BBQ sauce and spices. I'm not much of a meat eater, but these had me lickin' my fingers! Also, the ease of using the crockpot with these makes them the perfect make-ahead or company's coming appetizer. Thanks Mrs. M for the meatballs that are sure to please ALL ages!