photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian tomatoes, seeded, juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb scallops (bay or sea)
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- Slice mushrooms and set aside.
- Chop tomatoes.
- In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat butter and olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add scallops and saute 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and cook another minute.
- Stir in tomatoes with their juice, red wine, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews