Savoury Potato, Mushroom & Leek Pizza
photo by mk10pl
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced leek (white and pale green part only)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced (about 3 cups/750 ml)
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough or 1 lb unbaked prepared pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup each shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat; cook garlic, mushrooms, leeks, rosemary, salt and pepper, stirring, for 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms have released their liquid and leeks are tender. Toss potatoes in leek mixture to coat.
- 2. Press dough onto 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Top with potato mixture in overlapping concentric circles. Sprinkle with Cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Bake in 450F (230C) oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until crust is crisp and potatoes are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!