Savory Stuffed Pork Chops Au Jus
- Ready In:
- 2 thick-cut pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- Make slits in pork chops with a very sharp knife to form a pocket in the fat end. Combine bread crumbs sugar, pepper, seasoned salt, onions parsley and 1 1/2 tbsp of butter; mix well.
- Stuff chops generously and skewer shut with touthpicks.
- Heat remaining butter in a skillet. Brown chops slowly over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side. Add beef broth and simmer over low heat for 25-30 minutes until tender, turning chops several times. Remove touthpicks and pour pan juices over pork chops before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!