Savory Roasted New Potatoes
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 16 small new potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Combine rosemary and next 4 ingredients; add to bag. Seal bag securely, and shake until potatoes are coated evenly. Spread potatoes in a single layer in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine oil and Worcestershire sauce; drizzle over potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I just loved these potatoes. The only thing I might do differently is add the garlic to the potatoes in the bag, then mix the dry ingredients. The minced garlic was wet and the spices stuck to it, instead of coating the potatoes. I also reduced the rosemary in half, due to personal preference. Everyone enjoyed these tonight at dinner!