Sauteed Potatoes With Chorizo and Parsley
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Vegetable of the Day
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large waxy potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup peeled thinly sliced dry-cured chorizo sausage (mild or hot)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In a saucepan, combine the potatoes with water to cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Heat a frying pan over med-high heat.
- Add the chorizo and sauté until most of the fat is rendered, about 2 minutes.
- Pour off the fat and continue cooking the chorizo until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and wine and cook until most of the liquid evaporates, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a bowl, toss with the parsley and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION