Sauteed Fresh Swiss Chard With Pancetta
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup maui onion (Sliced Thin)
- 2 serrano peppers (Minced)
- 4 ounces pancetta (Diced)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 2 lbs swiss chard (Chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil. Saute onions and Serrano peppers until soft. Add pancetta, minced garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add Swiss chard, salt, black pepper and fresh thyme. Saute until Swiss chard wilts. Add fresh lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Reseason with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on warm plates and garnish with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!