Sausage Stuffing Broccoli Bake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups croutons
- 2 2 cups swiss cheese or 2 cups emmenthaler cheese
- 1 can campbell condensed cream of broccoli soup or 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned and no longer pink, stirring to separate meat.
- Drain off fat.
- In large bowl,combine cooked sausage, cooked broccoli, croutons and cheese.
- Arrange mixture evenly in greased 12x8-inch baking dish.
- In same bowl, stir soup until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and milk.
- Pour over sausage mixture, covering all ingredients.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set in center.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I live in Toronto, Ontario. I have been very happily married for 20 years, I enjoy cooking, gardening, and fishing with my best friend (Hubby), and going up north for the peace and quiet from the city, enjoy reading a good book,watching movies,love animals, crocheting which I enjoy making afghan's and dollies, I have won ribbons for my things, and I really enjoy looking over all the recipes here at Zaar and baking them.