Sausage & Broccoli Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious broccoli dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, browned & sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked tender crisp & drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, sliced & drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced & drained
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole and set aside.
- Mix soup and milk; heat to boiling.
- Add pimiento, water chestnuts, and pepper; stir until well mixed.
- Combine cooked sausage and broccoli, and arrange in casserole dish.
- Pour soup mixture on top.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and dot with butter.
- Bake until well heated and bubbly (20-30 minutes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION