Sam Choy's Li Hing Mui Margarita
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sweet and sour cocktail mix
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 dash simple syrup
- ice, to fill glass
- Blend liquors and ice (shake, or place in blender for a frozen margarita).
- Moisten the rim of the glass and dip in li hing mui powder.
- Pour blended margarita into glass and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon li hing mui powder.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Serves 1.
- For a virgin margarita: Leave out tequila and double the amounts of sweet-and-sour mix and simple syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We love to eat :) I'm an island girl living in Seattle, WA who loves to cook! I enjoy cooking for my family and friends, and I don't find many things more satisfying than sharing food and good memories with them. Plus they always seem to be hungry--perfect! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">