Salmon Spaghetti With White Sauce
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can boneless skinless salmon
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- Boil spaghetti according to package. In a large skillet heat oil. Add garlic and saute. Add salmon, broth, parsley, cream cheese, milk and salt. Heat on med. heat until cream cheese is melted and everything is well heated. Serve over spaghetti. Garnish with olives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"