- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
- Mix together remaining ingredients except tomato sauce.
- Stuff shells with mixture.
- Pour about 3/4 of the tomato sauce over the bottom of a large baking pan and place shells on top.
- Spread the remaining sauce over the top of the shells to keep moist.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- You can sprinkle more cheese on the top while baking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I did a dumb thing... I made this using leftover spaghetti sauce. The recipe suggested that as an alternative. Well, it wasn't till I was putting it together & saw all the ground beef in the spaghetti sauce that I thought, "Uh oh..." This was a very nice meal & I am rating it on how I think it would've tasted with tomato sauce. I encourage you to use tomato sauce. I think the salmon flavor is delicate enough that it would be better with tomato sauce than with a marinara style spaghetti sauce. But definately don't use the leftover meat sauce!