Salmon and Prawns (Shrimp) With Dill and Lime Aioli
photo by Irmgard
- Ready In:
- 400 g jumbo shrimp, cooked and shelled with the tails left on
- 400 g smoked salmon
- 140 g mayonnaise (Use the best quality you can afford.)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped, plus extra leaves for garnish
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Arrange the shrimp and salmon on the individual plates.
- Mix the mayonnaise, garlic and dill, and add lime juice to taste.
- Put a spoonful on each plate, scatter over the dill leaves and add a wedge of lime and a grinding of fresh black pepper.
- Serve with a hearty brown bread and butter, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, four cats, and a sweet mutt named Jada in Scarborough, Ontario, where I work as an elementary school administrative assistant. I have a 31 year old daughter who lives with her boyfriend in nearby Don Mills, along with my sweet granddogs, Frankie and Turbo. I would have to say that my passion is animals, since I have so many of them! <br /><img src=http://images.quizilla.com/H/h0t5auce/1108834307_brown_answer.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/532663/cookswithcattitude.JPG alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/CalendarGirlsSwap2009.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />If I had a month off work to do what I please, I would first catch up on my sleep and then just have fun - see a few movies and maybe take a couple of short trips - something that wouldn't break the bank - lol!</p>