Rustic Garlic Chicken with Sherry & Brandy
- Ready In:
- Rub the chicken pieces in a mixture of the paprika, salt and pepper.
- (I put plastic bags on my hands to stop the bits getting under my nails!) Gently heat the Olive Oil in a large flame-proof casserole dish and fry the garlic until it is lightly browned.
- Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon.
- Add the chicken pieces and gently fry until light brown on all sides.
- Return garlic to the dish, add the sherry, brandy and bay leaves.
- Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for approx 45 mins until the chicken is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!