Russian Tea Biscuits
- Ready In:
- Boil the raisins and water for 5 minutes and let cool. Then add the baking soda.
- Creme together the butter, sugar, eggs.
- Add other ingredients and raisins (make sure the raisins are completely cool).
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and press them flat.
- Bake at 400°F until brown on edges.
- Let sit on tray before transferring to a cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe just does not work! I followed the directions to the letter, but I didn't come out with cookies. There is no specific baking time, so I baked them for about 10 minutes per batch. However, they do not hold together at all when you try to remove them from the pan. All I ended up with was a bunch of crumbs and mush. I was so disappointed to have wasted my time and ingredients on this recipe. I wouldn't recommend this recipe to anyone. The only reason I gave it two stars is because the resulting mush doesn't taste bad.