Rosemary-Jalapeño Red Potatoes
photo by NinjaTarzan
- Ready In:
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 8 -10 red potatoes
- 1 roma tomato
- 2 small jalapeno peppers
- 2 small anaheim chilies
- black pepper
- Finely chop rosemary, garlic, and peppers. Place all into a bowl.
- Melt butter, and combine with seasoning mixture.
- Cube potatoes. Dice tomato. Add both to butter and seasoning mixture. Toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place all ingredients into a casserole dish, in oven at 450 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, turning once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!