- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic (10 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
- 3 cups chopped assorted fresh vegetables (such as broccoli, cauliflower,zucchini,squash,green onions,asparagus, green beans, wax beans and or )
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- hot cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- In a large skillet/wok heat olive oil over med high heat cook and stir in half of chicken in the olive oil about 2 min.or until chicken is no longer pink remove from pan with slotted spoon and repeat with remaining chicken keep the chicken warm.
- In the same skillet/wok, cook and stir the garlic and rosemary over medium heat for 1 min.or until fragrant. Stir in vegetables and broth bring to boil, reduce heat cover and cook 3 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet/wok toss to coat and heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice sprinkle with almonds,.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!