Roasted Manchurian Cauliflower
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 5 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 large head
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 t oil in large bowl; toss well. Place cauliflower mixture in an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 for 20 minute.
- Heat remaining oil in medium nonstick skillet over med-high. Add black pepper and saute 1 minute Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Stir in ketchup; cook 2 min, stirring occasionally . Stir red pepper; reduce heat and simmer 3 min or til thick.
- Remove cauliflower mixture from oven. Stir in ketchup mixture. Bake at 425 an additional 20 min or til cauliflower is tender, stirring after 10 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a former retail management slave who is now a stay at home mom who absolutely loves her job. I have an eight year old, a two year old and a nine month old who all bring their own kind of joy to my life. My favorite thing in the world is to cook. We have a real, from scratch family dinner almost every night. Please don't be offended if I somewhat change a recipe in my review. I look at recipes sort of as guidelines, and alter them according to inspiration. I've received alot of helpful advice from reviews, that's why I share what I've done differently. With my little ones I'm pretty busy, but I LOVE this site and plan on being even more active as they get older.