Roasted Corn Fish Tacos
Delicious, simple recipe that will have you wondering why you weren't making it already,
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3⁄4 lb cod
- 2 ears corn
- 1 yellow sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon minced or chopped garlic
- 1 small red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- liquid smoke flavoring
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- your favorite tortilla, taco shells, salsas, and toppings
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut corn off the cob, mince (1/4 inch x 1/4 inch pieces) the onion, garlic,and red pepper (if using).
- Combine above into shallow oven-safe dish.
- Season vegetable mixture with chili powder, oregano, cayenne pepper and 1 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil. Place in Oven for 1 hour, mixing a couple of times as needed.
- Prepare fish on greased oven pan. Season with salt, pepper, parsley, and smoke flavor (use a few drops all over the fish, probably about 1/2 teaspoon total). When the vegetables are about 35-40 minutes into their cooking, slide the fish into the oven also, and take both out at the one hour mark.
- Break fish into bite size pieces with a fork, and combine in a bowl with vegetable mixture. Dress mixture with Lime Juice.
- Make tacos!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation