Roasted Acorn Squash (Thanksgiving)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Martha Stewart Living, Nov. 2005. If small acorn squashes are not available, use larger ones and cut them into wedges.
- Ready In:
- 2 small acorn squash, quartered and seeded
- canola oil, for the baking sheet
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and place squash pieces, skin side down on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake until tender when pierced with a fork, about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush each slice with butter. Keep warm until serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION