- Ready In:
8 rice balls
- Dredge mozzarella pieces in small amount of flour.
- Mix together first five ingredients.
- I just added a sprinkle of salt and a grind of pepper.
- Spray your hands with spray oil.
- Lay about 1 tablespoons of mixture in your hand, place 1 mozza cube on top and place about 1 tbsp more of mixture on top of cheese.
- Cup hand and rotate mixture back and forth from one hand to the other until small ball has formed.
- Place on plate lined with parchment paper in fridge over night.
- Next day place in freezer for 1/2 hour before deep frying.
- Scramble 1 egg in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix together fresh bread crumbs and flour.
- Coat rice ball in egg mixture and then coat in bread crumb mixture.
- Coat in deep fryer at 375 for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Served with oven roasted pork chops, a mustard/onion sauce and veggie stir fry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!