Renegade Red Sauce for Shrimp and Fish
This is similar to a cocktail type sauce but made with North African inspired spices. It is a little spicy, but not disturbingly so. If you want it even more hot than Red Hot, go ahead and add additional cayenne pepper.
- Ready In:
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup or 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor; pulse until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION