"Red" Macaroni Salad
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 30mins
- In large mixing bowl, combine your macaroni& diced veggies.
- (first 6 ingredients.) In another bowl, combine sauce ingredients, blending well.
- (or combine them in a covered container and shake well.) Pour sauce over the macaroni& vegetables.
- Mix well& chill.
- This can be made up to a day before for fullest flavour.
- Great for a BBQ!
- May be kept 3-4 days in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
About me....well...let's see,right now I am a married, stay-at-home Mom to two beautiful children, a 10 year old daughter and a 7 year old son....they are the "lights" of my life, which I think I pretty much spent waiting for them! I feel so very lucky (and truly blessed) to be their "Mommy". I don't know that I have a fave cookbook, (and I have rarely opened one of the many I have, since finding Zaar.) I just LOVE recipes and have been "acquiring" them since I was a teenager! Actually I think I bought my first cookbook in like grade two or three, a cookie recipe book from one of those scholastic book orders!