Summer Raspberry Jello Pie
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1 deep dish pie shell, baked
- 1 cup raspberry juice
- 3 ounces jello wild raspberry gelatin powder (1 pkge)
- 10 ounces raspberries (1 pkge)
- 10 ounces blackberries (1 pkge)
- 2 cups whipped cream, garnish (optional)
- 1⁄8 cup coconut, toasted, garnish (optional)
- 8 fresh raspberries, garnish (optional)
- 8 fresh blackberries, garnish (optional)
- 1 fresh mint sprig, garnish (optional)
- Heat the raspberry juice to boiling and pour over gelatin, stirring until all dissolved.
- Next add in the frozen raspberries and blackberries.
- Place the gelatin and fruit in the refrigerator until partially set, then pour the mixture into the baked pie crust and refrigerate until fully set.
- When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream, toasted coconut, raspberries, blackberries and mint.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a very lucky lady. I recently moved to a very small town in New Brunswick, Canada with my wonderful husband who is my best friend. Very fortunate to have a cherished son, wonderful daughter in law and adorable granddaughter and cute wee grandson. We are very blessed. A big thank you to everyone that has made my recipes... hope you enjoyed them.