photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box jello tapioca cook & serve pudding
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) box vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 3 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 6 ounces frozen raspberries
- In a saucepan, combine raspberry jello, tapioca pudding, and vanilla pudding with 3 cups of water. Heat to a boil and bubbles form. Cook for 3 min., stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and chill in refrigerator.
- When chilled, fold in Cool Whip and 1/2 of a 12 oz pkg. of frozen raspberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yum! This was so easy to make and it was postively heavenly. I served them in short parfait glasses to make it seem special, but this dessert would make a great presentation no matter what dish it's served in. I will make this again (and again and again). Thank you for sharing your recipe, Grannie B. Made for Fal 2012 Pick-A-Chef.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">