photo by sweetcakes
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 3/4 ounce) package raspberry junket danish dessert mix
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries (thaw, drain and reserve juice)
- whipped cream, for topping
- Combine and press in 9x12"pan. Bake 10 minutes at 300*.
- Combine jello and boiling water per jello box directions and instead of adding cold water add lemon juice; set aside after dissolved to cool in the refrigerator.
- When it starts to thicken, beat until fluffy.
- In another bowl beat sugar, vanilla and cream cheese. Beat into thickened jello.
- Beat heavy cream and fold into mixture. (It should make about 2 cups of whipped cream.) Pour on crust and chill until set.
- Add enough water to reserved raspberry juice to make 2 cups; add to danish dessert. Mix and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute; cool. Add whole raspberries and pour over jello layer. Chill. Top with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!