Raspberry Cornmeal Pancakes (Ww)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
low calorie and low fat weight watcher recipe. 6 ****ts
- Ready In:
- 1 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat milk (1%)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- combine all the ingredients except for raspberries in a medium bowl. gently stir in raspberries.
- spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat. pour heaping 1/4 cupfulls of the batter onto the skillet. cook until bubbles appear and the edges of the pancakes look dry, 2-3 minutes.
- turn and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- makes a total of 12 pancakes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION