Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Salmon- so Easy--
photo by Mamas Kitchen Hope
- Ready In:
- Preheat grill to high (450 degrees). Meanwhile allow salmon to come to room temperature
- Place salmon skin side down on a foil covered baking sheet. (For extra ease you can also place fish on a grilling mesh or cooling rack sprayed with cooking spray and then put the rack directly on the grill when ready to cook. Use the foil covered baking sheet to carry the fish to and from grill).
- Brush olive oil on both sides of fish and grind fresh black pepper over the fleshy side. Place fish back on pan skin side down.
- When grill is preheated place the mesh or rack or just the fish on the grill. CLOSE the lid and grill for 5-10 minutes depending on how done you want your salmon- we like it on the rare side.
- Open grill and brush with the marinade and grill 3 more minutes with the grill open.
- Remove and devour!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!