Raspberry and White Chocolate Ganache Tart
- Ready In:
- CRUST: Combine flour, cocoa and icing sugar in a medium sized bowl unitl pea sized lumps appear. Mix in egg yolk and heavy cream. Knead gently on floured board until a soft dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Press dough into bottom and up sides of 10-inch flan pan or springform pan with removeable sides. Prick with fork and line with parchment paper. Fill with pie weights. Bake 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove parchment paper and pie weights and continue, baking 5 minutes linger. Remove to wire rack.
- FILLING: Combine vanilla and cream and heat cream until boiling on top of double boiler. Add white chocolate and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- ASSEMBLY: Place frozen raspberries in a single layer on bottom of baked tart shell. Cover with chocolate filling. Chill at least 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.