Raisin Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder together.
- Cream sugar and butter till creamy.
- Add lightly beaten eggs bit by bit into sugar mixture.
- Sift flour bit by bit into above mixture and mix well till smooth. Do not overmix.
- Stir in milk and mashed bananas w/ raisins. Put batter into two loaf pans and bake for 60 minutes.
- Take out and let cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!