" Pasta" With Shrimp & Eggplant
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs eggplants (cut into 3/4 inch cubes)
- 8 ounces spaghetti squash (pulp scooped out)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 10 olives (halved)
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add eggplant and cook until almost soft.
- Bake spaghetti squash at 450°F for 1-2 hours until firm to the touch, let cool and then scoop out pulp.
- Add peppers, onions and oregano to eggplant and sauté until tender. Stir in shrimp; cover and steam, stirring every so often (keep an EYE ON IT!).
- Add in spaghetti squash and cook for less than a minute (just enough to mix it in).
- Add olives and parsley: toss again & SERVE!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!