Quinoa Flax English Muffins
photo by Bruce M.
- Ready In:
6 English muffins
- 1⁄2 cup dry quinoa
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Cook quinoa.
- Mix in cocunut oil whole hot.
- Let stand to cool.
- Mix in ground flax, egg, cayenne, and Dijon.
- Portion and form into patties onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 365°F for 18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!