Quinoa, Adzuki Beans and Avocado With Ginger Miso Dressing
- Ready In:
- Soak the quinoa for 15 min in water and rinse.
- Add quinoa to 1.5 times as much water. Bring to a simmer and cook on low for around 30 minutes until done. Let it cool a little.
- Lightly sautee the kale or spinach no more than 1 minute, with a touch of coconut oil, or olive oil in a pan (or steam for about 1 minute or slice super finely and go raw.)
- Boil the frozen edamame just until thawed.
- Toast the seeds in a toaster over or on the stove top.
- Mix it all together, add a drizzle of miso ginger dressing.
- Toss everything into a blender (or shake vigorously in a jar). It will be a bit runny (use a touch less water if you wish), but if you keep it in the fridge, it will thicken as the oil solidifies. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!