Quick Greek Yogurt Oatmeal in a Mug
photo by somebody
- Ready In:
- First put your oats in the mug and pour the milk inches.
- Add cinnamon and mix it all up.
- Put in the microwave for about 1 minute (on max temperature).
- Add Greek yogurt and mix.
- Put back in the microwave for 1/2 minute (on 440W)
- Wait for it to cool down a bit and mainly for oats to suck in the liquid which makes it softer.
- ( The reason I put the oatmeal in microwave twice is because I like it when oats suck in the milk and it all gets soft.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!