photo by Divaconviva
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add to cabbage and carrots.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- This recipe can be increased proportionately for more servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Talk about quick & easy! I used a bagged pre-shredded coleslaw. I tried this recipe especially for the dressing, which couldn't be any easier - and had great flavor as soon as I made it! The proportions are just right. And the horseradish adds a nice zip to the overall slaw. Great recipe, Cynthia! Thanks!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have Fibromyalgia and have recently found that cutting out MSG and making food fresh instead of using convenience foods has drastically increased my health. I am a firm believer we are better off eating more naturally and appreciate this website which helps me do that.