Quick Chicken Divan
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- place broccoli in bottom of 9 x 13 inches baking dish. Top with chicken.
- n a bowl combine soups, mayo and lemon. Spread over chicken.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minute until bubbley and lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>