Queen's Biscuits (Biscotti Di Regina)
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Sift together in a bowl the flour, sugar, baking
- powder and salt. Cut in with pastry blender or two knives until pieces are size of small peas.
- Add shortening and stir in eggs and milk.
- Make a soft dough.
- Mix thoroughly together.
- Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between palms of hands to form rolls about 1-1/2-" in length.
- Flatten rolls slightly, and roll in sesame seeds.
- Place on cookie sheets about 3" apart. Bake at 375~ for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!